10 IN 10 SESSIONS
A few years ago I started a personal project called 10 in 10 where I photographed one person for only 10 minutes and created 10 final photographs from that session. I completely fell in love with these little shoots and the perfect photos that could come out of such a limited time and have now spun that concept into an ongoing, fun series of events that anyone can sign up for.
This year I decided to shake things up a little bit and I asked my good friend + studio mate + amazing illustrator, Lisa, from Drawn Well, to create a giant, modern Valentine's Day backdrop for us. The image above gives a good indication of what's in store and I Can. Not. Wait. to see what the finished products looks like!
This shoot will be perfect if you want to create fun, modern Valentines out of your photos, or if you just want to celebrate some love + happiness. <3
Each 10 minute session is only $100 and comes with one 10x10" print of your choice and 30% off any additional prints + products for the first 2 weeks your gallery is up.
- WHEN · January 28, 2017
- WHERE · Sara's Studio! 550 Vandalia Street · Suite 261
- GOODS · 10 minute session for 1 kiddo
- GOODS · 10+ final proofs to choose from in an online gallery
- GOODS · one 10x10" print of your choice
- GOODS · 30% off additional prints + products for the first 2 weeks your gallery is up
- COST · $100
- WHY · Because your kiddo is adorable and 10 minutes is the perfect amount of time for a stress-free, memorable photo shoot that both you and your kiddo will love.
- HOW · Pick an open time above and book your session. After your session is booked you will get an email with everything you need to know to be prepared for the day.
- FINE PRINT · Because session times are limited, they are available on a first come first serve basis and the session fees are non-refundable.
- FINE PRINT · The 10+ final proofs are available for purchase in your gallery, but the high resolution files do not come with the sessions.
- FAQ · Can I bring multiple kids? Of course! However, each time slot only gives us enough time for one child, so if you would like to bring additional kiddos, just book multiple sessions in a row. I space the time slots out 15 minutes apart, so two sessions, back-to-back will also actually give you 30 minutes instead of 20.
- ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS · email me at email@example.com and I'll help you out!