PHOTO SHOOTS FOR RAD KID'S BRANDS
- In-studio photo shoot of up to 5 products
- 2-4 images per product
- 1-year unlimited commercial license for the library of images
- $5 - each additional product
- $25 - each additional look/outfit change
- $75 - each additional model
- models under 3 are limited to one look each
- models over 3 can generally tolerate up to 3 looks per photo shoot
- $350 - extend the license for the library of images to 3 years
- Styling - when we dive in to the details of your photo shoot, we'll talk about styling, accessories and other ways to round out your shoot and create a complete look, highlighting your products. If there are added costs to build sets/complete outfits/add accessories, we'll discuss all of those details and add them to the final invoice.
- 20% off package total if products are donated to the SMP closet for use in future shoots or if we collaborate on a giveaway
- $75/month - ongoing photos for your brand on a continuous basis
- up to 10 products/month
- any photo shoot extras listed above can be also added to the subscription pricing
- minimum of a 3-month commitment so we can establish a working routine and figure out exactly what works best for your brand
- ongoing commercial license for all delivered images while your subscription is active. If you choose to end your subscription, license will extend for one year from the subscription end date
I'm totally overwhelmed! Help!
I totally get it! Shoot me an email at email@example.com or fill out the shoot questionnaire by clicking on the inquiry button above and we'll start brainstorming about the perfect shoot for your brand! Everyone's business is completely different and has different needs; I love digging in and trying to figure out how we can join forces to elevate your brand with this imagery!
What, exactly, does the licensing mean?
The unlimited commercial licensing allows you to use any of your images for promotional use, including on your website, social media, advertising campaigns, mailers, etc for one year from our shoot date. Sara Montour still retains the copyright of all images and they can't be sold, entered into competitions or used on merchandise without further licensing.
What is the 20% discount if I donate my products?
You have a couple of different options to get a 20% discount on your entire photo shoot package. Instead of mailing your products back to you we can either collaborate on a giveaway of your products, which can help bring more awareness to your product and increase social media activity (hopefully leading to sales!) or you can also donate your products to my photo shoot closet where I'll use them as options for styling future brand shoots. If I do use them in future shoots I'll always tag and credit you and you'll have the ability to re-post and share the images on your own accounts. Basically: free photos + awareness to new clients!
Do I have to donate EVERY item from my shoot?
Nope! You can donate as many, or as few, as you'd like. You'll get a 5% discount on every item you donate, up to the full 20%
I'm not ready to book my own shoot, but I have products that I'd like to be added to your photo shoot closet for potential use in other shoots.
You're more than welcome to do that! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know and we'll get it all set up!
How do the different looks work?
If we're bringing models in for your photo shoot, models over the age of 3 can do up to 3 head-to-toe looks during the same shoot. For example, if you have 6 shirts you'd like to send to get photographed, instead of hiring 6 models for your shoot we could bring in 2 and make it a little bit more cost effective for you.
When is my payment due?
50% of your shoot fee is due when booking and will act as a nonrefundable retainer to reserve your shoot date and to begin production on your shoot. The final payment is due one week before your shoot date.
What if I need to reschedule?
I understand that sometimes crazy things happen and timelines need to be rearranged.
If your shoot is product-only and doesn't involve talent, 100% of your retainer may be moved to a different date at no cost
If your shoot does involve talent and it's within 30 days of your shoot date, your shoot will be considered canceled, your retainer will be used to compensate the models and to cover any costs already incurred by the production of your shoot and we will book a new shoot if you would like to move forward.
When + where should I send my products?
Products must be received at least one week prior to your shoot date so I can finalize the styling and make sure that everything is looking perfect, but the sooner you can send them the better.
If you would like your items shipped back to you, please include a return label with your shipment.
Items can be delivered to my studio address at:
Sara Montour Photography
550 Vandalia Street
Saint Paul, MN 55114
I'm interested in the subscription plan, but I'd rather sign up month-to-month. Is that possible?
The first 3 months are required so we can get a great feel for how continuous photo shoots work best for you and your brand and so we each get great systems in place to make this an ongoing success. After the first 3 months your subscription automatically renews on a monthly basis and you're able to cancel at any time.
When will I receive my photos?
Your photos will be ready for you 2 weeks after your shoot date. I will send you an online gallery with instant access to download all of your final images.